About withdrawal procedures
Once a real account is opened, there will be an account and password to enter the platform (web-based client system). Each account can be linked to the customer's bank account. Once the customer logs in, all information will be displayed in the client system. When the customer applies for withdrawal in the platform, the funds will be withdrawn and deposited into the associated bank account.
If you withdraw funds by credit card, you need to withdraw the principal (initial deposit amount). The credit card issuer will refund your money to the credit card used within 5 working days or up to 30 days.
When requesting a withdrawal to a credit card, please consider whether the card has expired. In this case, you need to choose an alternative method. Returning funds to an expired account may result in delayed receipt of funds, and AGONDAFX cannot guarantee the time frame for the return of funds if the requested withdrawal amount is initiated to the expired credit card.
Login Platform (Web-based client system)
Click on the left page "Withdraw"
Click at the top of the page "Withdrawal request"
Fill in the form and click"Submit"
Restrictions and terms
- 22:00 GMT Withdrawal requests received before standard time will be processed on the same day. 21:00 GMT（07:00 AEST）Withdrawal requests received afterwards will be processed the next day.
- According to third-party transaction rules, funds can only be returned to a bank account with the same name (or joint) as the actual account.
- Credit card withdrawals can only be used for pre-stored amounts using credit cards-for amounts above this value, a different withdrawal method must be used.
- Any international wire transfer (TT) fees charged by financial institutions will be passed on to customers. Most international TT is about USD20.
- International bank wire transfer withdrawals usually take 2-3 working days to arrive.